WoW-Blanco
Pls VOTE for us every day and be rewarded!
Have fun!
VOTE FOR WOW-BLANCO

WoW-Blanco Staff
WoW-Blanco
Pls VOTE for us every day and be rewarded!
Have fun!
VOTE FOR WOW-BLANCO

WoW-Blanco Staff
WoW-Blanco
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW-Blanco the ultimate world of warcraft source

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inVote for our Server!

Zedd's Game master aplication

Go down 
+2
Blackizz
Zedd
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zedd
Administrator
Administrator

Zedd's Game master aplication Empty
PostSubject: Zedd's Game master aplication   Zedd's Game master aplication EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:05 pm

Hi there Staff,

To start, some know and some don't. I just came here after thunder went down. No, i don't have 25 posts in this forum yet. Only two at the moment since i signed up here only yesterday. This means i haven't played here for at least a month as Raven asked.

I have played World of Warcraft retail for about 2.5 years and about 2 years on private servers after that.
I'm from the Netherlands so i speak Dutch. I also speak English and German.
I have windows live, a hotmail account. lordsofalliance@hotmail.com

I know i don't meet al the requirements that Raven stated in his post but i post anyway because the owners know me and know how i do my bussines. This means also they already know if they can use me in a GM position or not even without reading my app. This does not mean that i expect them to pick me instantly or at all. I don't know if they have a need for me here.

1. What is your name?
Jerry

2. How old are you?

3. Where do you live?
Netherlands

4. Have you ever been a GM before?
Yes. I have been a GM on three servers sofar. The longest time was six months and the shortest was one day ( on thunder-wow).

5. What experience do you have with WoW?
2.5 years retail. 2 years private servers.

6. What do you do for a living?
I work in an institution for 12 to 23 year olds with heavy psychological and behaviural problems.

7. How often do you play?
Almost every day. Also depends on my working hours.

8. What time zone do you live in?
Europe time, not good at time zones...Smile

9. What hours can you be available?
Like i stated at question number seven, that would depend on my working hours, but mostly in the evening. ( sometimes part of the night )

10. How long have you played on WoW-Blanco?
2 minutes. Server is down atm or else it would be more.

11. How many hours do you spend a day on the WoW-Blanco Forums/Server?
Since yesterday about 4 hours.

12. Have you ever been banned on WoW-Blanco? For what reason?
No, i have not been banned on WoW-Blanco ever.

13. Why would you be a good WoW-Blanco GM?
I'm a mature and patient nice guy (but i can and would enforce rules), with knowledge of the game and people skills.

14. What interests you most about the Game Master position?
Helping the server to be a good, friendly and fun place to be for world of warcraft players.

15. How would you control an event than got out of control?
It would depend on the situation. I could post a warning in /y. I could give the players that cause the disturbance a warning in chat or in private. I could kick the payers that cause the disturbance. I could stop the event and get every player out of there. I could talk to the players that cause the disturbance ( in /w, or at a desolate place ). There are many ways to a solution.

16. If there was one thing you would suggest the WoW-Blanco server should change, add, or remove, what would it be?
To be able to answer this question i would need more time ingame and on the forums.

17. As a Game Master, what is the most important thing you can do?
The most important thing to do as a Game Master is to keep the server running ingame according to the rules set by the Staff. This to ensure the highest satisfaction for the majority of the players on the server. This could mean answering tickets, helping players. This could also mean enforcing the rules in a more strickt manner.

18. If you saw a hacker, how would u deal with them? Would you ban them right away or at least talk to them first?
I would make a screenshot, talk to him, report him and possibly, if within my given powers, i would temporarily ban him. Then report this to the Staff with screenshots of the hacking.

19. If a player spams you questions how would you deal with them?
I would give him/her a warning. If that wouldn't help ( and i'm not to busy ) i would port him/her to a desolate place and start a confersation with him/her about the question spam. if i'm to busy and the warning isn't enough i would kick with a reason stating he spammed questions and should use the ticket system.

20. If you see an player getting fustrated at another player, would you react or wait a while and see what comes of it?
I would react, small furstrations can grow to bigger one's and me, being GM, could intervene and maybe help to sort out the disagreement.

This is my GM app. I hope you enjoyed reading it. You can find me on the forums and/or ingame from now on, as a GM or as a player. Have fun, and ill see you soon.
Zedd

Last edited by Zedd on Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blackizz
Blackizz

PostSubject: RE:   Zedd's Game master aplication EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:16 pm

Great App Smile

Maybe adding some BBcode then it would be awesome
Back to top Go down
epicapple
Owner
Owner
epicapple

PostSubject: Re: Zedd's Game master aplication   Zedd's Game master aplication EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 10:51 pm

Quote :
4. Have you ever been a GM before?
Yes. I have been a GM on three servers sofar. The longest time was six months and the shortest was one day ( on thunder-wow).
Lol one day thunder-wow
Back to top Go down
Zedd
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Zedd's Game master aplication   Zedd's Game master aplication EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 10:54 pm

LOL..yeah, pie made me gm and i helped placing some mall vendors to before "the thing".

Smile

Zedd

btw. you know it was one day..you where there..hehehe:)
Back to top Go down
epicapple
Owner
Owner
epicapple

PostSubject: Re: Zedd's Game master aplication   Zedd's Game master aplication EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 10:59 pm

I know but it sound's funny kinda ^^
Back to top Go down
Zedd
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Zedd's Game master aplication   Zedd's Game master aplication EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 11:01 pm

Yeah it does. Only put it in because you guys know me from there. ( and silver told me to put it in..lol ) Otherwise not even worth mentioning.

Zedd
Back to top Go down
Stratos
Co-owner
Co-owner
Stratos

PostSubject: Re: Zedd's Game master aplication   Zedd's Game master aplication EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 3:11 pm

nice app zedd....if you have any more skills you can also apply on dev apps or GD apps(graphic designer) or whatever you think you know better...but nice app Wink
Back to top Go down
Zedd
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Zedd's Game master aplication   Zedd's Game master aplication EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 3:51 pm

Thank you for the friendly replie Stratos,

To answer your question:i know how to place vendors and how to create custom items ( but i think 99% of gm's do, its to easy )
I don't think i have enough knowledge to apply for dev although i realy like to find things out.

I will not apply at any other positions atm because it would be the same information as i stated here. Would just be a copy and paste and i don't want to waste your time and mine like that. But if you guys want me in a different position ( or no positon, then i would keep on as a player ) whe can always talk about that.

Zedd ( enyoing the sunny weather over here sunny )

ps: Cool i'm always willing to learn...
Back to top Go down
Raven
Administrator
Administrator
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Zedd's Game master aplication   Zedd's Game master aplication EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 8:51 pm

We will consider your application.

~ Raven
Back to top Go down
Zedd
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Zedd's Game master aplication   Zedd's Game master aplication EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 8:53 pm

thank you
Back to top Go down
silverlana
Game Master
Game Master
silverlana

PostSubject: Re: Zedd's Game master aplication   Zedd's Game master aplication EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 2:15 pm

I give zed my thumbs up, if it makes any differance, because he does have game knowledge, and he is very good at dealing with people, as i have found out from thunder, lol "Brain Surgeon" He is a very good people person, and altough he hasnt played much on Blanco, we know him from thunder and i'm sure he would of been a good GM if the server hadnt died. Also, he knows the game, and is a cool dude flower sunny flower
Back to top Go down
Zedd
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Zedd's Game master aplication   Zedd's Game master aplication EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 4:43 pm

Ty Silver, appreciated.. Cool

Zedd
Back to top Go down
silverlana
Game Master
Game Master
silverlana

PostSubject: Re: Zedd's Game master aplication   Zedd's Game master aplication EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 4:56 pm

np, you showed me all this and i think your good for the job
Back to top Go down
Raven
Administrator
Administrator
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Zedd's Game master aplication   Zedd's Game master aplication EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 6:36 pm

After considering your appilcation staff decided this.

Your GM application is: ACCEPTEDCongatulations and Welcome!

~ WoW-Blanco Staff
Back to top Go down
Zedd
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Zedd's Game master aplication   Zedd's Game master aplication EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 7:16 pm

WHOOT!!!

Thanks Raven and Staff for accepting me as a gamemaster.

Zedd
Back to top Go down
silverlana
Game Master
Game Master
silverlana

PostSubject: Re: Zedd's Game master aplication   Zedd's Game master aplication EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 7:34 pm

gratz mate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zedd's Game master aplication   Zedd's Game master aplication Empty

Back to top Go down

Zedd's Game master aplication
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WoW-Blanco :: Applications :: GM Applications-
Jump to: